SC# C5 UNUSED ORIGINAL GUM MNH 16c AIR SERVICE EMBLEM, 1923, EXTRA FINE
An Extra Fine unused example, original gum, mint never hinged. Make a fair offer for this great looking stamp and add it to your collection. Are you a New York city or state resident? The item "SC# C5 UNUSED ORIGINAL GUM MNH 16c AIR SERVICE EMBLEM, 1923, EXTRA FINE" is in sale since Wednesday, April 3, 2019.
This item is in the category "Stamps\United States\1901-40\ Unused". The seller is "uscprestigepostal" and is located in Queensbury, New York. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada.
- Year of Issue: 1923
- Certification: Uncertified
- Place of Origin: United States
- Topic: Flags, National Emblems
- Denomination: 16 Cent
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Grade: Ungraded
- Quality: Mint Never Hinged/MNH
- Color: Dark Blue